Privacy and confidentiality of information:
The National Center for Performance Measurement “Adaa” collects personal information about you when you visit the platform only upon your acknowledgement and knowledge to provide this information to us. We also note that if you choose to provide your information, we use it only to complete your request for information or to serve your feedback on the entities as stated in these policies.
Visitors to the Platform and its beneficiaries should keep informed of the terms and principles of privacy and confidentiality of information for any updates. The Center's management is not required to announce updates to these Terms and Principles. Your use of the Platform means that you are informed of and agree to these Terms and Principles and their ongoing modifications.
The National Center for Performance Measurement “Adaa” Equipment is not liable under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, accidental, consequential, private or exceptional damage arising from the use or inability to use watani platform.
Security of Personal Information:
The privacy and confidentiality document was prepared to help visitors and users understand the nature of the data collected from them when visiting watani platform and how to deal with it.
The relevant departments of The National Center for Performance Measurement “Adaa” shall take appropriate and appropriate measures to safeguard the personal information they possess securely in order to ensure that they are protected from loss, unauthorized entry, misuse, modification and unauthorized disclosure.
- Strict procedures and measures to protect the security of the information and technology we use to prevent fraud and unauthorized access to our systems.
- Regular and periodic updates of protection procedures and controls that meet or exceed standards.
The Centre's staff are qualified and trained to respect the confidentiality of personal information of visitors to watani platform and its beneficiaries.
Collect personal information:
Once the user visits watani platform, the platform's server records the user's IP address, date and time of visit, and the URL of any website from which you are referred to watani platform.
Most websites and platforms once visited also place a small file on the visitors' hard drive (browser). This file is called "cookies". Cookies are text files. These text files contain information that allows the deposited platform to retrieve them when needed during the next user visit to the platform.
- Remember your username and password.
- Save page settings if available on the platform.
- Save colors chosen by user.
On this basis, Watani platform will use the information in cookies for its own technical purposes when visited more than once, and can change the information in cookies or add new information whenever you visit Watani platform.
Users of Watani platform are responsible for the completeness, validity and sincerity of the data they send through this platform.
Application of a national smartphone platform:
User data and information means all and any of the following:
- Personal data used for registration
- User's geographical location data
- Contact information and usage updates
- Other information from the user such as requests for feedback on services and requests for data
Information entered from the user such as requests to evaluate services and notes and answer any questionnaires and polls displayed through the application is saved.
The user's information is stored in servers specified by the management of The National Center for Performance Measurement “Adaa” Devices within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Center's management ensures that these servers are protected from hacking and unauthorized access in accordance with the standards and policies of information security of the Center.
Protect your privacy:
In order to help you protect your personal information, we recommend:
- Contact us immediately when you think someone has been able to obtain your password, usage code, PIN, or any other confidential information
- Do not provide your confidential information via telephone or Internet unless you know the identity of the person or party receiving the information
- Use a secure browser when making your impressions of online services using the app while closing unused apps on the network, and make sure the antivirus software is always up to date
- Personal Data Protection Policy: Saudi Data and Artificial Intelligence Authority
- Electronic transaction system: Communications and Information Technology Authority
- Information Crime Control System: Communications and Information Technology Authority
- Basic cybersecurity controls: National Cybersecurity Authority