The Watani platform represents an important channel of interaction and communication with the beneficiaries of the services provided by the public authorities. The National Center for Performance Measurement “Adaa” Authorities seeks to form a solid relationship with customers based on official standards to enhance, strengthen and develop this relationship to benefit both parties. The Customer Charter contains, on the one hand, the platform's obligations towards its visitors and the responsibilities of these visitors towards the platform, on the other.
Watani Platform Responsibilities:
Based on our vision and mission, we seek to enhance the concept of a dynamic and productive society by allowing the evaluation of services provided by public authorities for the purpose of raising the quality of the services provided. The most prominent commitments of the platform, which revolve around:
The Watani platform includes a section for customer assistance and support. This section provides all the assistance needed by the Watani platform visitor, taking into account that it suits the largest possible number of visitors. For this reason, readable content and media materials in various forms are provided, in addition to detailed information and links to some forms of assistance such as : Center news - statistics - communication channels - ... etc.
The management of the center is committed to the beneficiaries Watani platform to interact and respond to the inquiries received by it through contact us
- The time taken for the main page, and all other pages to be ready for use, does not exceed a maximum of 5 seconds.
- The average time it takes for the home page to be ready for use is between 2 to 5 seconds.
- Readiness rate 99.95%.
Watani platform beneficiaries responsibilities:
Since the Watani platform is committed to providing the best possible service to its customers, there are a number of responsibilities that customers bear to ensure that the benefits reach them. Here are some details about the responsibilities of customers towards the Watani platform:
Customer access and use is subject to the terms and conditions of electronic use of the regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Also, accessing and entering the Watani platform constitutes an unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of use, and this approval shall be effective as of the date of your first use of this platform. More information on the usage policy page.
Restrictions on Use: Acknowledgment to refrain from:
- Provide or upload files that contain software, materials, data or other information that you do not own or do not have a license for.
- Using Watani Platform in any way to send any commercial or unsolicited e-mail or any misuse of this kind.
- Providing or uploading files that contain viruses or corrupt data.
- Publishing, advertising, distributing or circulating materials or information containing defamation, violating laws, pornographic, obscene, violating Islamic teachings or public morals, or any illegal materials or information.
- Use any means, software or procedure to interfere or attempt to interfere with proper operation.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable, large, or inappropriate load on the platform's infrastructure.
You may not in any way sell, license, rent, modify, copy, reprint, upload, advertise, transmit, distribute, publicly display, edit or create derivative works from any materials or content from Watani for commercial purposes without obtaining consent The prior written permission of the National Center for Performance Measurement of Public Institutions, and it is strictly prohibited to modify any of the contents of the platform. The graphics and images in the Watani platform are protected by copyright, and may not be reproduced or exploited in any way without the prior written consent The National Center for Performance Measurement “Adaa” in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia